40 REASONS FOR GIVING THANKS
1. God has done mighty things in my life.
2. God has saved me by grace, not my own works.
3. God has given me a new start through new birth. I’m a new creation.
4. He has given me the gift of His Word with great promises; all of which are mine.
5. He gave me the gift of life. I am wonderfully and beautifully made.
6. He has given me the gift of wisdom through the Holy Spirit living within me.
7. For the gift of peace that I can have in any situation.
8. For the gift of laughter: for the joy of the Lord that is my strength
9. For the gift of significant people in my life: friends
10. For the gift of parents and guardians
11. For the gift of my church
12. For the gift of God’s friendship and continual companionship
13. For the gift of discipline that makes me better
14. For the gift of trials
15. For the gift of the crown of life
16. For the gift of light
17. For the gift of protection
18. For the gift of God’s shepherding
19. For the gift of God’s complete forgiveness
20. For the gift of my foundation
21. For Jesus’ gift of being our good shepherd
22. For the gift of a full life
23. For Heaven’s treasures that await me
24. For all the things of provision He promises
25. For God’s tender care of me
26. For God’s steadfast love
27. For God as my hope and my trust
28. For knowing and caring for all the details of my life
29. For my daily bread
30. For my job
31. For answered prayers
32. For His purpose, for answered prayers
33. For the future harvest
34. For His plans for me
35. For letting us be the Bride of Christ
36. For Jesus’ return
37. For my Heavenly home
38. For making the way known to me
39. For the Holy Spirit
40. For my personal leaders and country