21 Days of Hope - Day 11 - Hope from The Philippines
I remember what Pastor Dale said in the 21 Days of Faith, "Faith is born in an incubator of hope". Faith and hope go hand in hand. Hope is very important in our lives as well as faith in the midst of this crisis.
We can do these things during this time:
1. Stay hopeful
• We never know what tomorrow will bring but we can depend on the One who holds our future. He knows what's the best for us and He can do new things every day.
“It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassion fails not. They are new every morning: great is that faithfulness.” (Lamentations 3:22-23)
2. Put your hope in Christ
• He is our sure foundation
• Our portion
“The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore, will I hope in Him.” (Lamentation 3:24)
• He gave himself for us on the Cross how much He can give us everything we need. So, we must put our hope and trust in Him.
3. Give hope to others through encouragement
• Wait on God to renew your strength every day
“They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they will mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they will walk and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:31)
• Wait on God everyday with renewed strength and hope that He will provide, protect and His presence will go with us.
To watch a short video on the subject, please go to: https://www.facebook.com/HeartfortheWorldChurch/videos/252425282572125/